AXIS Bank Recruitment for Clerk, SO, PO 2018
AXIS Bank Recruitment for Clerk, SO, PO | Axis Bank Job Openings for fresher in India for the vacancies of the clerk, PO, SO & various. Axis Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification is for Experienced and freshers. Interested and eligible candidate can apply online for Axis Bank Careers in India through Axis Bank official website. More details like educational qualification, post name, selection process are furnished below.
|12th/ Degree / Graduation
|Fresher / Experienced
Latest Job Openings in Axis Bank
- Assistant Manager
- Automation as a Service
- Branch Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Customer Service Executive
- Finance and Accounts
- General Manager-Quality
- Head –Operations
- Manager- HR
- Manager- Management
- Prohibitory officer
- Recovery Officer
- Relationship Manager
- Specialist officer
Eligibility Criteria for Axis Bank Jobs
- Applicant should have a Minimum educational qualification of 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Graduation.
- Job Seeker should a good academic record with good marks percentage.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of banking concepts.
- Candidate should have good communication skills and good in computer skills.
Axis Bank Selection Process
Axis Bank Jobs 2018 seekers and who are trying to get a job in Axis Bank, should attend and clear the Selection process of Axis Bank. Candidates have to attend the written test and/or personal Interview rounds to get a dream Job in Axis Bank. Candidates who secured/scored good marks in the Axis Bank Selection Process, those will be selected for the Jobs vacancies in Axis Bank
Axis Bank may select the candidates from the below process:
- Aptitude/Reasoning skill written test/Online Test (Preliminary Exam)
- Main Exam or Interview
- HR Interview
Job aspirants who want to get a job in Axis Bank, those needs to clear the written test or online test and/or personal interview. Before going to attend the written test or interview, the job seeker needs to know and practice the Axis Bank test papers/old papers. By knowing the Axis Bank Exam Papers and Syllabus, it’s easy to crack and clear the Axis Bank written test and interview.
Required Documents for Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- All Marks Cards from 10th to till the higher education.
- Photo ID Proof which is issued by the State Government or Central Government
- Two Pass Photo size Photos
- Latest Updated Resume
About Axis Bank Company:
Axis Bank Ltd is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its corporate office in Mumbai and Registered office in Ahmedabad. It has 3304 branches and 50,000+ employees. Bank provides the financial services to large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses. In 2003 Axis Bank became the first Indian bank to launch the travel currency card. In 2005, Axis Bank got listed on London Stock Exchange. Deepika Padukone, a Mumbai Film Industry actress is the brand ambassador of Axis Bank.
Subsidiaries of Axis Bank
The Bank has ten wholly owned subsidiaries:
- Axis Capital Ltd.
- Axis Private Equity Ltd.
- Axis-Trustee Services Ltd.
- Axis Asset Management Company Ltd.
- Axis-Mutual Fund Trustee Ltd.
- Axis Bank UK Ltd.
- Axis Securities Ltd.
- Axis Finance Ltd.
- Axis Securities Europe Ltd.
- Trends Limited